VOCABULARY: shell, feathers, claws, tail, wing, paws, whiskers, beak, fins, fur, scales, hoofs, fang, snout
Play with the flashcards:
- Print one copy for each team in your class: (four people)
- Distribute the 32 cards. (8 cards each)
- The objective of the game is collecting pairs, like the spanish cards game «El Burro».
- Everybody joins the pairs of cards they already have and prepare the singles to discard them.
- The leader of the game counts: 1, 2, 3 and everybody passes one card to the player on the right side.
- When one of the player has got four pairs says: GAME OVER! and he/she wins.
What do you do with the computer?
Canción de los verbos en inglés (vídeo)
Guess the meaning
Write a sentence for each verb. (Team work): The young man is jumping
Thursday, 29th October
FIVE WICKED WITCHES
- Present Vocabulary
- Build the story with the children remembering the vocabulary
- Listen to the song
- Dramatise the story
Wednesday: 7th October 2020
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS: WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME?
- Game: Tic Tac Toe Twist
Tic-Tac-Twist is a variation of Tic-Tac-Toe designed to get your class talking. You start by using a chant to practice the target language and then jump straight into a game of Tic Tac Toe which helps create-a-need for students to use their new vocabulary. Give it a try today. It’s about as easy as a game can get.
Rock Scissors Paper 1, 2, 3
What do you do in your free time? 1, 2, 3
The first to get 3 in a row wins the match
- PLAYING THE GUITAR
- READING BOOKS
- WATCHING TV
- LISTENING TO MUSIC
- PLAYING GAMES
- HIKING IN THE MOUNTAINS
- TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS
- PLAYING BASKETBALL
- RIDING A BICYCLE
Download the pictures in PDF
Hello song to start the class
Hello, how are you (video)
The months of the year (video)
The days of the week (video)
The alphabet song Canción del ABC (video)
The days of the week (song)
Los números con el mono Sílabo (vídeo)
Who am I? (pdf)
Activities for children Cambridge Assesment English